Bringing the community together is one of our goals here at Signal.
That's why this summer we have introduced the new Signal Market. Every weekend we bring in local vendors and have them sell their homemade/homegrown stuff. We've got everything from beautifully handcrafted jewelry to alpaca poop (which makes great fertilizer apparently).
The market takes place every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 pm. so come check it out!
And if you know of any talented people, get them to join in and sell their creations. The cost to be a vendor is only $25 for the entire season up until Thanksgiving Weekend. (Email email@example.com for info.)
Here's a list of the vendors currently signed up for the market. Be sure to give them a like/follow on Facebook:
- Expressions by Rebecca (@expressionsbyrebecca)
- Green Wheel Farms (@greenwheelfarms)
- Quarter Note CBG (the https://www.facebook.com/Quarter-Note-Cigar-Box-Guitars-1342589085873984/)
- Bodhi Tree Wrist Wraps (@bodhitreewristwraps)
- Solar Garden Lamps and Lanterns (@solargardenlampsandlanterns)
- Celeste's Cup Candles
- Debbie Shaw
- Humble Bumble (@humblebumble.naturalproducts)
- Firefly Rise – Homestead on the Hill (@FireflyRiseHomestead)
- Behind the Barn Farm
- Heirloom Edibles (@HeirloomEdibles)
- Moneymore Maple Syrup
- Blue Button Cupcakes