Take a selfie with your favourite Signal beer in your favourite place with the hashtag #signalbeerselfieand you could WIN DINNER AND A SHOWfor two featuring Matthew Barber and Joshua Hyslop.
Official Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. No purchase is required to enter the contest. The “#signalbeerselfie” photo contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by “Signal Brewery” (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is open to residents of Canada who are 19 or older as of the Contest Start Date (April 16 12 a.m. EST). Contestants under 19 will not be eligible to win a prize. The Contest is not open to Signal Brewery employees.
2. Eligible entries must meet all of the following criteria: - Photo is posted on Instagram between the Contest Start Date and Contest End Date (April 30, 11:59 p.m. EST) - Entrants are ages 19 or older - A Signal Brewery beer is displayed in the photo - The hashtag #signalbeerselfie is used in the Instagram post - Photo is posted and tagged by the deadline of April 30, 11:59 p.m. EST
3. There is no maximum entry limit for contestants.
4. Make sure you have permission to use any locations featured in your photo, and permission from any individual who appears in your photo. Please do not take part in -- or allow or encourage anyone else to take part in -- any activity that may cause harm or that is illegal.
5. Entries will be disqualified if they: - are illegal or promote illegal activities - are not appropriate or in good taste - promote or attack brand names - use copyrighted materials or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any party - are defamatory, untrue, or obscene - contain nudity or profanity - are violent - display illegal drug or alcohol use - discriminate based on grounds set out in Human Rights codes or other applicable legislation
6. Judging: A panel of judges selected by Signal Brewery (the “Contest Judges”) will review all eligible submissions received before the Contest Closing Date and will choose the winning submissions based on originality, creativity, use of the product and photo quality (in focus, composition, etc.). The decisions of the Contest Judges are final and binding on all entrants. The chances of being selected as the winner depends on the number and calibre of eligible submissions received.
7. All submissions become the property of Signal Brewery and grant a royalty-free, national license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, distribute in any and all media, and for promotional purposes including posts on social media (Instagram and Facebook). The prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable or refundable, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
8. The Contest is subject to the Official Contest Rules and Regulations and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules and Regulations and any and all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. In the event that the potential winner is determined by the Sponsor to be ineligible for any reason, including by reason of failure to comply with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, s/he will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize, and an alternate entrant may be selected by the Contest Judges to become a new potential winner, using the same selection criteria described above.
9. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, sending or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest for any reason, including if, in the opinion of the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
11. Contest winners will be notified by Friday, May 4, 2018through the social media account they posted the entry with. No correspondence will be entered into except with the winner(s). Public Announcement: The confirmed winner will be announced by the first week of May 2018. After the announcement, the winning photo will be featured on Signal Brewery’s Facebook and Instagram page. By entering the Contest, all entrants acknowledge and agree that their photos may receive media coverage.
12. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors, negligence, injury (including death), loss or damage (including property damage) that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
NOTE: This contest has no relation and is not by any means sponsored by Facebook or Instagram.